Terms and conditions
Please note that credit card payments for Lofoten Aktiv AS are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland (“TREKKSOFT”). Therefore, TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement for the payment of this booking. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATION:
Reservation of by the contact person (hereafter referred to as contact) shall be made in writing (e-mail / letter).
Contact provides confirmation IN WRITING of the activtiy offered by LOFOTEN AKTIV AS, and pays the depoiti at least 60 days before the arrival date. Reservations and confirmations made later than this must be confirmed by the full payment.
CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY IN WRITING, UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. If 100% of the capacity allocated is cancelled at least 60 days before the date of arrival in Lofoten, an administrative charge of 10%, minimum NOK 2000, will be levied.
- There is no charge for cancellation of up to 30% of the capacity allocated at least 50 days before the date of arrival in Lofoten.
- There is no charge for cancellation of up to 10% of the capacity allocated at least 40 days before the date of arrival in Lofoten.
2. LOFOTEN AKTIV AS is entitled to claim 50% of the cost of ACTIVITY for cancelled places if the cancellation is made later than the time limits specified in item 1 but at least 30 days before the date of arrival in Lofoten.
3. LOFOTEN AKTIV AS is entitled to claim 75% of the cost of ACTIVITY for cancelled places if the cancellation is made at least 20 days before the date of arrival in Lofoten.
4. LOFOTEN AKTIV AS is entitled to claim 100% of the cost of ACTIVITY for cancelled places if the cancellation is made later than 20 days before the date of arrival in Lofoten or if the group does not arrive (no-show).
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT:
Contact pays a deposit of 60% of the cost of the total reservation when booking. The remaining amount will be 30 days before the activity starts. Any booking later than 60 days before the start of activity must be paid on full when booking.
A proviso is made regarding changes in price, for reasons that may include public-sector charges or duties, and changes in exchange rates.
PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE TRAVELLERS
For LOFOTEN AKTIV AS, it is a prerequisite that each participant in ACTIVITY is covered by his/her own insurance for this type of activity before starting the relevant trip. Contact is obliged to ensure that every participant in the programme or offer from LOFOTEN AKTIV AS is familiar with the prerequisite for the agreement between LOFOTEN AKTIV and contact. LOFOTEN AKTIV AS reserves the right to hold contact liable for payment claims in the event of failure to comply with these provisions concerning the travellers.
Weather is an important factor in Lofoten. If weather conditions during any part of the activity represent a threat to safety in any way, an alternative activity will be provided. The organizer may invoke force majeure, and a changed programme will be offered with separate prices that will be charged to the client.
Any dispute between LOFOTEN AKTIV and clients is to be processed under Norwegian law and according to Norwegian principles.